Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Boss please do not shot at me otherwise shot at me using option.......

Once my boss asked me for status of my module, I gave a pathetic reply.
He got angered and come with a gun (having six rack) and two bullets. He put the two bullet in consecutive rack and point at me.

I pleaded for my life. Showing little mercy, he rotate the rack and fire ......... ahh....


Being lucky, i did not meet with my final fate. Now, he got cooled and gave me two options:

a) either he will use the same loaded gun to check for my fate, OR

b) he will again rotate the barrel.


I said boss please do not shot at me otherwise shot at me using option x....



Please tell me which option i should go ahead (Remember movie 21, variable change concept J).

1 comment:

  1. PUZZLE's Solution:

    Most of the people ask for change.
    How?

    (Probality)Chance of shot in second case would be : 2/6 = 0.333..

    Problity of shoting in 1st case (w/o consecutive) would be 2/5 = 0.4%

    So generally people will request for second option.

    I will stick with first option.
    Reason: Since, bullet are placed in consecutive slots, hitting with 2nd bullet is ruled out.
    So, probality of hitting in this case will remain as: 1/4 = 0.25.

    Njoy
    Anand

    ReplyDelete